I have started recording some episodes of my new vlog series called “Chatting with …”. In these episodes I chat with guests on a range of topics that can be useful for computing students to think about. It’s a combination of providing content that can help students engage with their studies, supporting them in different modules and letting us all see that we have lots of shared experiences.
Check out the full Chatting With… Playlist on YouTube
- Dr Michael Crabb – Getting Started with Programming and Debugging
- Aiesha Duncan – First experiences of studying computing courses
- Dr Daniel Rough – Researching End User Development
- Prof Manuel Trucco – How to get involved in research (and why)
- Me – Q&A episode: teaching, assessment and what I do when I’m not working
- Andy Cobley – The Internet in 1985 (coming soon)